Hello AirFox Community,
The last couple of weeks have been very exciting and productive for the team. To keep everyone informed of what progress we have made, we’ve highlighted each week with events that our team is working on and/or participated in during the week.
- Blockchain Economic Forum - The event was hosted in NYC from 10/31-11/1 and the AirFox team was present on both days. While the event had a lot of international people pitching to raise funds for their ICOs, the team spent their time networking, looking for potential partnerships, and seeking talent to build out the P2P AirToken Spotting Program. AirFox was able to find a shining data scientist at the forum and will continue to seek talent to build out our products and services.
- Exchanges - We are expecting two larger exchanges to be signed by the end of December or earlier. The team is diligently working to apply to more to ensure its token holders have liquidity. As of right now you can buy/sell your AirTokens on HitBTC, EtherDelta, and Radar Relay.
- Pablo Bello, Product Manager - We warmly welcome Pablo as he started his first day on Thursday November 2nd. He dove right in on the first day with Katie, James, and Ralf to get our products design started for emerging markets and more specifically, Brazil.
- Engineering - The engineering division is actively interviewing engineers. Our goal is to onboard 3-4 new full-time Boston engineers by the end of this year. If you know of any stellar programmers in the Boston area that want to be part of a team building a product that will change the world, send them our way! —Email to firstname.lastname@example.org and address attention to James Seibel.
- Marketing - We are excited to announce that our marketing team is working on completing redesigning and relaunching the AirToken and AirFox websites! The AirToken site relaunch is set to occur by the end of 2017 and the AirFox website will begin shortly after.